Fullstack Engineer (Angular/Node.js) (m/f/d)
What it is about
Here at Fashion Cloud we want to build the best software possible to be able to support our growing user base. Our API handles millions of requests per day and serves Terabytes of images and product data. The frontend app is clearly structured in components and our code is tested, maintainable and readable. We are a fun international community of engineers that are looking for new inspiring people to join the team and to learn from. We love simple processes that make sense and to work together as a team.
What to expect
- You will build rock solid API endpoints
- You will build a reactive and fast frontend
- You will write unit and integration tests
- You will share your knowledge in our team by pair-programming and short presentations
Thats what you bring to the table
- A Passion for Web Technologies and Programming
- You know your way around our Tech-Stack (e.g. Angular, Node.js, Express.js)
- You have practice in implementing RESTful APIs
- You are familiar with Scrum or other agile frameworks
- Knowledge about writing tests and/or TDD practices
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS pre-processors (e.g. Less, Sass)
- You’ve heard of Frontend Build Tools (e.g. webpack) before
- You laugh, at least twice, daily.
Ideally you also
- Have experience with Typescript
- Are familiar with NoSQL Databases (e,g, MongoDB)
- Ability to grasp new technologies quickly. We are always working to improve our current implementations and solutions
- You have a high standard of code quality and fix broken windows immediately so that we will never have to deal with legacy code
That’s why you should join
We love writing good software and believe in continuous learning. That means you will get time every week to expand your knowledge or to build a cool side project. You will be able to attend conferences and to get books that help you to grow. Our company retreats, twice a year, are already a legendary tradition. But most above all you will build a product that has incredible traction and that our customers love, because we believe in the future of the Wholesale Community.