At CO2OPT, we believe that by equipping the logistics industry with the right AI tools, we can achieve a greener planet by reducing at-least 115 Tonnes of CO2 per company per year.
Our goal is to deliver the technology in the hands of the businesses who move the materials in the world ensuring our connectivity and access to essential and luxurious needs.
- Integration of external applications into our backend via REST API.
- Designing and abstracting data from different sources into the CO2OPT data lake.
- Teamwork in a multi-disciplinary asynchronous team.
- Report directly to the founders.
- Talk to customers/users to understand the requirements and generate insights from it.
- First-hand experience with Python in a student project / previous workplaces.
- Understanding of memory allocation is a plus.
- Ability to say No and ask for help as soon as needed.
- Be a part of the product development journey from the beginning.
- Get to know how a startup is built.
- Work in an international team.