Do you want to help us solve the global plastic pollution? Are you an expert in managing supply chains from raw materials to finished products? Do you focus on sustainable solutions and strategic partnerships? Do you want to work in an ambitious start-up and contribute to the rapid expansion of our production? Then we are looking for you!
Around 11 Mio. tons of plastic waste enters the oceans every year – that is about a truckload every minute. As plastics are designed to last nearly forever, they cause long-term environmental and marine pollution. Their production from mostly fossil raw materials causes lasting damage to our climate. Consumers, industry and politics are looking for solutions – we have one!
traceless materials is a young company – with huge potential! We have developed an innovative technology to produce a novel, advanced material from agricultural residues, which can substitute plastics in products that potentially end up in nature. Our products are 100% bio-based, do not compete with food production, are fully home compostable, have up to 87% lower CO2 emissions and are competitive in quality and price. Now we have to scale-up our production capacities in order to replace as much plastic as possible. And this is where you come in!
About the position:
As Logistic / Procurement / Supply Chain Manager (m/f/x), you will be responsible for the operational logistics management of our pilot plant – from procurement logistics to production planning and distribution logistics. In doing so, you will build up a network of strategic partners with whom we can scale up our production to industrial scale. Your innovative solutions help us to develop traceless into the market leader in the field of compostable biomaterials. In this position…
- You are responsible for the timely and cost-effective procurement of our raw materials for the pilot production
strategically expand our supplier network to prepare it for our first industrial plant and further scale-up steps
- Together with our sales, technical and production teams, you ensure the on-time and on-budget production and delivery of finished products through our pilot plant.
- You are the contact person for all logistical tasks
- You lay the foundation for building supply chain, logistics and purchasing organisations
- You have a degree in economics, industrial engineering, logistics or supply chain management with relevant content or a comparable qualification with a business-technical background
- You have at least three years of professional experience in the fields mentioned above
- You have a holistic and profound understanding of internal processes
- You are also practically minded and do not shy away from getting your hands dirty
- You have experience in agricultural- and polymer chemistry and in managing projects independently, and are not afraid of tricky challenges
- You are innovative, a team player with a sensor of humor
- You are highly proficient in both spoken and written English
What we offer to you:
- a purpose job, where you create real impact together with our team of passionate experts
- an opportunity to use your skills to drive the green transformation of our economy
- freedom to independently develop technical solutions and improve our production
- a great team spirit and flat hierarchies where you can grow together with us
- startup flair and an innovative work environment at the ISI center, with remote working options
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications – regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity. If you are interested in becoming part of our exciting journey, send us your CV to contact(at)traceless.eu and tell us in a video why you are the right person for our team.
We’re looking forward to getting to know you!