We at Data Lighthouse build industrial SaaS solutions to digitize and reorganize the shopfloors of the process industry. I our daily business, we deal with the digital journey of one of biggest industries worldwide. This means we customize our software platform Smart Flows exactly to our clients needs, operate and further develop it. Smart Flows covers the whole set of processes around a plant to operate: Production Planning, Batch/Lot Histories, Production Analytics and more.
Our solution is build cloud-native, but as well has mobile apps and hardware integrations with different devices/systems within our customers plants. Furthermore, we are at it to implement machine learning for several use cases into Smart Flows. To organize these complex solutions as simple as possible while adding more and more functionalities is the job of our development team.
How your role would look like as a Fullstack Developer on NodeJS
- Development of new webapp/backend/mobile app features on NodeJS/React
- Close work with the Product Owner and Fullstack Development Lead
- Testing of your own developed features (functional)
- Support in deploying your developed features into running environments
- Participation in strategic technology (backend) decisions
- Consulting with the Product Owner (and clients) about new features
How your experience and skills look like
- You have already developed multiple projects on NodeJS/React (We love filled github profiles, so we can have a look)
- You are able to efficiently code in NodeJS/React/ExpressJS
- You are enthusiatic about learning new technologies and new domains (We do not expect you to know how an industrial shopfloor is organized – but you swill have to learn a bit about it)
- You speak either German or English completely fluent
- Nice to have: Experience with GraphQL (Prisma2), Azure Cloud, ELK stack, Pro.AntD, Cordova and/or plotly
You can expect to have a very flexible work environment with a lot of freedom to work as you like – may that be more from home or more in our office in the inner city of Hamburg, earlier in the day or later.
If you think this could be a job for you, please let us know by sending us a short e-mail with your application. We will get in touch with you to organize a digital meeting, so we can get to know each other.