We are looking for a fantastic Working Student Business Operations (m/f/d) to join our strong Revenue Operations team. In this role, you will be supporting the team in the continuous optimization of our sales processes and structures. The position as Working Student Revenue Operations (m/f/d) is your chance to boost our sales and service teams’ performances, and contribute strongly to our company’s success.
While our headquarters are in Hamburg, you are free to join our team remotely from any location in Europe that works best for you.
- Support in the management and continuous optimization of all relevant sales as well as other revenue related processes and workflows
- Support in optimizing our CRM systems and other sales tools like Hubspot
- Ensure fast, agile decision-making processes and the development and implementation of ideal sales strategies
- Be the first touchpoint for our Business Development team when it comes to Lead Generation
- Create Reports for our growing international markets and help generating insights on sales performance
- Ongoing studies in business administration or similar fields
Strong analytical skills as well as organizational talent, KPI-oriented mindset, affinity for processes, data and numbers, and hands-on mentality
- Initial experience in working with CRM tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce is a plus
- Fluency in English
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 100+ people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.