UNOWN is a pioneer of the circular economy. For end-consumers we offer a subscription service that makes sustainability the more convenient option. For our business partners we build software that enables them to have a share of the leasing market.
We believe the future of consumption is fully circular, and we do our bit to make it happen.
Sustainable action needs to be quantifiable in order to be effective. This is why we are constantly working on new methods to measure and reduce our ecological footprint
across all business areas. This is how we combine economic success with sustainable action.
We are a start-up that is dedicated to changing the fashion industry one lease at a time. We want to grow our business quickly and in a healthy way. We are investor-backed.
Key facts about the job
- Part- or full-time (let’s talk about what would work for you and us
- Location: Hamburg or remote within Germany
- Start: as soon as possible
We are a young start-up with plenty of jobs that need to be done. There’s always something to improve or to develop, and every one of us is motivated to get the job done. As a social media manager your main responsibilities include:
- Develop content for Social Media that communicates our mission, service and helps grow our community
- Manage our community and engage with them on a personal level
- Research, make deals with and manage influencers in fashion and sustainability
- Develop and execute content and social media initiatives to drive engagement and conversion
- Analyse content engagement across channels and adapt strategies accordingly
- Strategically shape branding and product positioning
- Facilitation of internal workshops
- You hold a degree in a relevant field such as marketing, communications or business administration
- You have 1-3 years of professional experience and a track record in social media marketing
- You are highly organised with an analytical mindset
- You want to take over responsibility
- You know how to make deals with cooperation partners and influencers
- You’re savvy and hands-on when it comes to content creation, from video to speaking to our community directly to writing copy
- You have a passion for lifestyle and sustainability
- You’re fluent in English and German
- A flexible and people-centric startup life
- Responsibility and creative freedom to shape a company in its early stage
- Fast decision-making processes and varied tasks
- Work in a purpose-driven people who know exactly why they come to work
- Learning and networking events in the startup world
- Discounts on our portfolio
- Flexible working hours
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to email@example.com