Webseite Leasing for Good / UNOWN
We believe the future of consumption is fully circular
UNOWN is a pioneer of the circular economy. For end-consumers we offer a subscription service that makes sustainability the more convenient option. For our business partners we build software that enables them to have a share of the leasing market.
We believe the future of consumption is fully circular, and we do our bit to make it happen.
Sustainable action needs to be quantifiable in order to be effective. This is why we are constantly working on new methods to measure and reduce our ecological footprint
across all business areas. This is how we combine economic success with sustainable action.
We are a start-up that is dedicated to changing the fashion industry one lease at a time. We want to grow our business quickly and in a healthy way. We are investor-backed.
Key facts about the job
- Location: Hamburg or remote within Germany
- Start: Nov/Dec 2021
We are a young start-up with plenty of jobs that need to be done. There’s always something to improve or to develop, and every one of us is motivated to get the job done. As UX/UI designer your main responsibilities include:
- Design of the user experience of all our digital products: Creation of information architecture, wireframes, design and interactive prototypes
- Ideation of new features
- Conducting user research and usability tests
- Regular analysis and improvement of our experience
- Facilitation of internal workshops
- Support in creating convincing investor presentations
- You hold a degree in a relevant field, such as product or UX/UI design, communication design or media information technology
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in the field of UX design, usability & information architecture
- You have deep knowledge in the methods of UX design: user research, user flows and wireframes, usability tests, interactive prototyping
- You work with common design and concept software tools such as Sketch, Invision, Figma
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked in startups before
- You’re a driven and proactive doer and you find solutions, not problems
- You have a (strong) interest in lifestyle products, the impact economy and sustainability
- You’re fluent in English
- A flexible and people-centric startup life
- Responsibility and creative freedom to shape a company in its early stage
- Fast decision-making processes and varied tasks
- Work in a purpose-driven people who know exactly why they come to work
- Learning and networking events in the startup world
- Discounts on our portfolio
- Flexible working hours
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your application to email@example.com
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org