Webseite Evernest GmbH
Evernest is a Proptech start-up from Hamburg. We are redefining how homes are bought and sold in metropolitan areas. To do so, we combine start-up culture with years of extensive industry experience. We are convinced that agents, sellers and buyers deserve a better service and more support. That is why we are bringing together the world’s top minds in technology, data and real estate. We offer agents and their clients a platform for a previously unseen and seamless real estate experience.
As a Senior Backend engineer, you’ll join a team of engineers working on the data-driven, cutting-edge distributed platform which forms the backbone of our business.
- Being part of a smart and motivated small team dedicated to building tech-driven, smarter processes that enable excellently trained real-estate agents to create a delightful home buying and selling experience
- Creating, developing and scaling our platform that empowers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Having high responsibility from day one and the chance to build a product from scratch
- Driving the development by working closely together with other developers and the VP Engineering
- Experience in building well-designed and tested applications
- Senior-level experience developing with Python and its ecosystem
- Being able to work both in a team and independently
- Knowing how to write good tests or even practice TDD and know how to set up automated testing environments
- Being passionate about code quality and being pragmatic in getting things done
- Having a drive for improving processes and thinking in long-term wins
- Fluency in English (in both written and verbal communication); German is a plus
- Experience with Django/DRF and PostgreSQL
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, DevOps mindset
- Skills in other items from our technology stack
- Experience with Contentful
- Experience with distributed systems and SOA
- Docker, GCloud, Kubernetes
- Python, Django, Django REST Framework
- ES6, React, Typescript, Node.js
- Contentful CMS
- Challenging position in a fast-paced environment
- Permanent position with above average compensation package
- 27 days of paid vacation
- Productivity equipment (laptop, mobile phone)
*Your mindset is what matters to us – your age, your sex or your origin makes no difference at Evernest. It’s important that you fit into our team.
Sounds good? Just submit your resume via mail!
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com