Webseite Fashion Cloud
Europe’s leading B2B platform for the fashion industry.
Senior Fullstack Developer (m/f/d)
What it is about
Here at Fashion Cloud we want to build the best software possible to be able to support our growing user base.
Our Fashion Cloud API handles many terabytes of traffic and millions of requests every week! In order to stay highly performant amidst ever-growing demand, our Express.js API and our MongoDB data model need to be carefully designed with scalability in mind. We need you to take our application architecture to a whole new level to help us deliver exciting new features to our customers.
What to expect
- You will take responsibility of the code, the architecture, the data model, tests, tools and methods
- You will become an active, leading member of our SCRUM team
- You will occasionally create clear and concise User Stories
- You will enjoy sharing your knowledge during pair programming, mob programming, or in short presentations within your engineering team
- Providing technical mentorship to other members of the engineering team
- The code and the tests you write will be simple and extendable
- In case of problems or obstacles you show suggestions for improvement and work out a solution.
That’s what you bring to the table
- A passion for Web technologies and programming
- You are thrilled to take responsibility for our product
- Good analytical skills
- You know your way around our Tech-Stack (e.g. Angular, Node.js, Express.js)
- You are familiar with Scrum or other agile frameworks
- Experience in the design of software architecture, APIs and NoSQL datamodels (e.g. MongoDB)
- You laugh, at least twice, daily.
Ideally you are also experienced in
- ECMA-Script 5+
- Web Standards and REST
- TDD and Testing-Tools (e.g. Jasmine)
- Web Security
- Version Control (e.g. Git)
That’s why you should join
We love writing good software and believe in continuous learning. That means you will get time every week to expand your knowledge or to build a cool side project. You will be able to attend conferences and to get books that help you to grow. Our company retreats, twice a year, are already a legendary tradition. But most above all you will build a product that has incredible traction and that our customers love, because we believe in the future of the Wholesale Community.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte hire.withgoogle.com.