Webseite SCALANIA AG
SCALANIA AG is a corporate finance company specializing in IPO´s
SCALANIA AG is a corporate finance company specializing in IPO´s for nanocaps. We are the right partner for IPO candidates, fundraising and business development in the DACH region.
- Work as part of the project team on eye level for shared success.
- Design concepts for client projects and develop client-specific solutions.
- Provide support in project coordination and company evaluations as well as document preparation.
- Research on companies, markets, potential investors and targets.
- Actively participate in client workshops and support in preparation and follow-up.
- You have completed your Bachelor´s degree in business or finance with very good grades or you are about to successfully complete your studies.
- You are interested in the areas of corporate finance and have gained first experiences in Mergers & Acquisitions, Venture Capital and/or Investment Banking.
- Further experience in the following fields is advantageous: Investor Relations, Financial Products and/or Accounting.
- You stand out through your strategic, conceptual and analytical thinking and you love to solve complex problems.
- You have very good MS Office skills.
- You have a good level of written and spoken English.
We offer you
- Insights into exciting projects
- Realize your ideas
- Flexible work models
- Short learning curve
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Philipp Weinand (Director) at the following telephone number: +49 40 600988 263
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org