The start-up DyssolTEC is currently looking for a C++ developer to support in development of our process simulation software.
Dyssol is a tool for the simulation of solid processes such as comminution, spray drying or tableting. With Dyssol, a digital process twin can be created to perform optimization and process planning by simulation. Dyssol simulates and optimizes time-dependent processes, predicts product properties and enables the integration of user-defined processes. DyssolTEC offers software licenses as well as comprehensive support such as training, workshops and development contracts. We are working in close cooperation with the chemical companies BASF and Evonik to revolutionise the process simulation sector.
Strengthen our DyssolTEC-Team in Hamburg!
Our management team consist of experienced experts from software and process engineering. Have a look to our team here.
- C++, C++ Standard Library, Qt
- Git, CMake, PowerShell, Bash, Python
- Sphinx, Doxygen, Breathe, Inno Setup
- Windows, Linux
- University degree in computer science, process engineering or related field or soon to be completed degree
- Solid understanding of and experience with C++ and C++ Standard Library
- Experience in Qt-based GUI development
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and practices
- Experience developing in a team environment with a Git version control system
- Experience with development in a Windows and Linux environment
- Strong communication skills in German and/or English
- Experience in process engineering, process modelling, process control
- Willingness to break new ground and inspire colleagues to do so
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects, deadlines and responsibilities
- Development, debugging, testing and documentation of cross-platform (Windows, Linux) desktop applications with C++
- Develop high quality maintainable C++ code that meets engineering standards
- Review existing code and design to help improve quality
- Ensuring software/code standards are met
- Expansion of the quality assurance measures for our products, e.g. through automated software tests
- Conceptualization, implementation and maintenance of our software over the entire product life cycle
What we offer:
- Grow with our start-up!
- Work in a highly motivated and young team
- High degree of personal responsibility
- Opportunity to actively contribute ideas
- Flexible working hours in a great team
- Remote work or come to our office in Hamburg-Harburg
- A broad range of task with a variety of innovative topics
- Young professionals are welcome!
We are looking forward to your application via mail or LinkedIn.