Webseite Appinio GmbH
Real-time market research
Appinio empowers decision makers through real-time access to consumer opinions. As the world’s fastest market research solution, Appinio collects millions of answers globally from specific consumer groups – every day. We help over 700 companies across all industries through our all-in-one survey platform to validate decisions in minutes and really put customer centricity into practice.
We are looking for an experienced (Senior) Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d) to join our strong sales team in Hamburg. In your role as (Senior) Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the continuous optimization of our sales processes and structures, as well as all related factors. Furthermore, you will be in charge of the active coaching and training of your team members regarding best practices, processes and CRM systems. You will ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales and service teams and through that hold a key role at Appinio. As a (Senior) Revenue Operations Manager (m/f/d) you will have a major impact on our business success.
- Control and continuous optimization of all relevant sales processes and workflows to increase the efficiency of our sales and service teams
- Administration, analysis and optimization of our CRM systems and other tools
- Ensuring fast, agile decision-making processes and the development and implementation of ideal sales strategies
- Enable, train and coach our (new) team members regarding these processes and instruments
- General offer and contract management
- At least 3 years of working experience in operative B2B sales, ideally in a dynamic SaaS environment
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, KPI-oriented mindset, affinity for processes, data and numbers, as well as a strong hands-on mentality
- Fluency in English and German skills on a native speaker level
- Experience in using CRM tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce
Our mission is to spread the power of consumer opinions. Our vision is to make market research accessible to everyone and help decision makers to understand how people think, feel, and act. We want to empower our clients to make the right decisions, by making people’s opinions the center of their work. Customer centricity is our focus and our goal is, to not just satisfy but inspire our clients.
Join Appinio and be part of one of Germany’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team of 50 people with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.
WHAT’S THE NEXT STEP?
Eager to join us on our mission? We look forward to receiving your application via appinio.de/careers. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at any time on 040 87408303 or email@example.com
T +49 40 228657319
*References in this document to workers, employees, role holders, etc. always include the female and/or other alternative addressing. In the interests of reading flow, we have refrained from constantly mentioning all alternatives.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte appinio.jobbase.io.