We are a fast growing startup from Hamburg and our goal is to create the leading SaaS tool for european contractor companies in construction.
The problem? Contruction SME („Handwerker“) use specialized, but outdated and complicated software – partially even Excel. Our founder Alex himself experienced it in his father’s carpentry.
Our Mission? We enable our customers to focus on what they love: craft & construction. True to our motto: weniger Büro, mehr Handwerk.
Now you! To achieve our mission, we are currently building a world-class team from all backgrounds and skills. And yes, we sure want to grow our diverse, inclusive and interdisciplinary work culture.
You’re full of ideas? Strike! You will aseked to bring in your cleverness everyday. We focus on your personal development just like with every other teammember.
Your Spirit? If you want a steep learning curve, learn, grow and be part of something that makes a difference for hard-working people – you’re golden right – we need that mindset!
- Customer Sucess Management: You plan, execute and optimize processes to make construction companies happier than ever. You respond to customer feedback and resolve issues with the power of the team.
- Inbound Sales Management: You seek contact to prospects and conduct demonstrations of the apps.
- Cross-Funcational Communication: Through your daily new insights in the world of our customeres you can finetune with our UX and product development teams.
- KPI watch: Together with your team you analyze the company KPIs and derive measures
- Growth hacking: You bring in your own ideas and concrete suggestions on how Plancraft can grow further
- Kaizen: You develop new processes and challenge existing ones. How can we become even more efficient and better as a team?
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program (ideally business related)
- You’re fluent in German due to heavy customer contact
- You have an open-minded and a attentive soul
- You are structured, analytical and solution-oriented
- You have ideally gained initial experience in a fast-paced environment (startup, VC, consulting, etc.)
- You have a data-driven mindset
- You have a desire for a green field and a lot of freedom
- Unique team spirit
- Steep learning curve
- Agile work culture
- Fair compensation
- Office in central Hamburg location
- Exchange at eye level and flat hierarchy
- Flexible working hours and home office when and where you want
- Flexibility in return for performance
- Access to top-nodge tools
- An entrepreneurial environment where your ideas and creativity count and you can develop your skills further
- Cereal for breakfast and drinks, beer
- Unvarnished insights into the everyday life of a start-up in growth phase Regular afterworks and team events so that you don’t lack for anything besides work
In conclusion, 2 messages are particularly important to us:
1) Location: team events and community are very important to us. Therefore, it is best if you come from Hamburg & the surrounding area or a move to Hamburg for 6 months sounds great for you. We do have full-time remote employees, too, but for this internship we are looking for someone on site to get the best experience for you.
2) Motivation: everyone here in the team is on fire for what they do. Convince us of yours! We buy-in motivation and sell flexibility, togetherness and the best working experience you’ve ever had.
→ Contact us via JOIN or send us a carrier pigeon, smoke or morse code – the main thing is that we know you are motivated!